Work at Petromax
As a Supply Chain and Inventory Assistant, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our supply chain and inventory management processes. You will work closely with our supply chain and logistics team to support the efficient flow of products from suppliers to customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Inventory Management: Assist in maintaining accurate inventory records, conducting regular stock counts, and reconciling any discrepancies. Monitor stock levels and coordinate reorder points to avoid shortages and overstock situations.
- Order Processing: Collaborate with the procurement team to process purchase orders and monitor their timely delivery. Ensure all orders are accurately documented and tracked.
- Vendor Coordination: Communicate with suppliers to ensure on-time deliveries and address any supply chain issues promptly. Build and maintain positive relationships with key suppliers.
- Data Analysis: Analyze supply chain data and provide insights to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and optimize inventory levels. Generate reports and assist in making data-driven decisions.
- Quality Control: Participate in quality control checks of incoming and outgoing products to ensure they meet the company’s standards and specifications.
- Documentation: Maintain and organize supply chain and inventory documentation, including invoices, shipping records, and supplier contracts.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards in supply chain and inventory management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- Proven experience in supply chain, logistics, or inventory management.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in using inventory management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Proven experience in Lubricant Industry is MUST.
- Create day-to-day accounting functions for the company, encompassing tasks such as customer invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll management.
- Provide leadership and guidance to finance staff, fostering their professional growth and ensuring their effective execution of responsibilities.
- Generate accurate and timely comprehensive reports on financial performance, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and relevant supporting analyses.
- Direct the preparation of the company’s annual financial statements, ensuring precision and adherence to deadlines.
- Establish and maintain robust systems, policies, and procedures to streamline financial management within the organization, including oversight of the existing system.
- Monitor and optimize external contracts and vendor services to enhance operational efficiency and value for the company.
- Ensure full compliance with statutory financial and legal regulations, managing all necessary filings with Companies House. Take charge of financial relationships with external entities, including audits, banking, and insurance providers.
- Collaborate closely with the Managing Director to address financial aspects of the business.
- Continuously evaluate the performance of the finance department’s structure, strategizing ongoing enhancements for operational efficiency.
- Fulfill additional accounting, financial, or administrative duties as deemed necessary.
- Handle all PRO services like visa, document creation and EID for employees, handle custom clearance, deliveries etc.
- Should be able to handle Custom clearance of our products.
- End-to-End Procurement Management: As a Procurement Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire procurement process. This includes identifying suppliers, negotiating contracts, and ensuring the timely delivery of materials and supplies. Your role will be crucial in maintaining the smooth flow of essential resources for our operations.
- Strategic Sourcing: You will actively engage in sourcing strategies, evaluating potential suppliers, and selecting those that offer the best value in terms of quality, cost, and reliability. Your ability to identify new suppliers and establish partnerships will be pivotal in optimizing our procurement operations.
- Purchase Order Management: Efficiently managing purchase orders will be a key part of your role. You’ll be responsible for generating purchase orders accurately, ensuring that quantities, specifications, and delivery dates align with our needs. Timely order placement is essential to maintaining uninterrupted operations.
- Supplier Relationship Management: Nurturing strong and collaborative relationships with our suppliers is crucial. You’ll need to communicate effectively with suppliers, addressing any issues that may arise and working together to achieve mutual goals. Maintaining a healthy rapport will be central to our procurement success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Join Our Team
Join Petromax’s dynamic team and be part of a global leader in lubrication. Unleash your potential, innovate, and grow with us. Your journey to success begins here!